1. What is the purpose of the optimizer and how do i benefit from it?
The product reduces your transportation costs by improving the work of your vehicle`s engine. At the same time, it contributes to the pleasure of driving by increasing your car`s torque up to 10% due to better burning of the fuel. You save the nature - harmful gas emissions are noticably reduced.
2. What is the exact effect of the K3 usage?
- On petrol engines - 20-22% fuel economy and up to 10% more torque
- On diesel engines with an oxygen sensor - 17-18% economy and up to 10% more torque.
- On engines working on LPG gas or methane - it depends on whether they have a TAP(Timing Advance Processor).
The model K2 has the same qualities but is recommended only on petrol and diesel cars. It is the preferred option if the construction of the car is specific and it is hard to install the K3 fuel optimizer.
3. Does the optimizer work on all vehicles and fuels?
A working feedback between the oxygen sensor and the car computer should be established /close loop /. This is valid on all petrol injection engines, diesel engines with an oxygen sensor /generally produced after 2003-2005 /, all LPG and methane injection systems. On basic LPG systems there should be a manual regulation of the mixture after travelling 50-100km with an installed optimizer.
4. Is the effect immediate and could the results be observed immediately after installation of the optimizer?
The effect is observed after 10-15 minutes of engine work /only after the installation/. For self-regulation and achieving optimal results it is necessary that 50-100km are passed when using an average engine size /1.8-2.0l/ or 1-2 hours of engine work with the car standing still. On regular LPG systems an excess of power is noticed and after the mixture is manually regulated, fuel economy is achieved.
5. Specific cases in which the optimizer does not perform optimally
- Regular diesel engines which does not implement close loop. An oxygen sensor is missing and despite that the optimizer changes the fuel burning processes, the car computer does not deplete the mixture automatically and does not convert the excess power into fuel economy.
- On a certain petrol injection engine produced by VW /used on Golf 4, Pasat, Polo fly, Skoda Octavia/ not good enough close loop is observed due to a specific types of electronic components and sensors. Due to the fact that on these engines the optimizer does not work as expected, installation of K3 on them is not recommended without manual adjusting the engines settings /possible mainly on LPG systems/. The same is valid on some models of Ford and Chevrolet.
6. Why the optimizer you produce works great but other similar ones do not?
The optimizers from the series K - K1,K2 and K3 had been created and developed through many years of tests and improvements. The newest optimizer K3 is certified by a patent, based on our scientific research and it is a world novelty. We are producers, not only resellers and we are familiar with how our product exactly works. What we conclude as a result is correct and to the point with a 1 to 2% gap depending on the type of vehicle. The product has been tested numerous times and we observed its efficiency, that`s why we stand behind our words and promise you great results.
That`s why we give you a guarantee sheet with an unconditional refund 1 month from purchase, you will find it on the User manual sheet in the package. This is how we guarantee that our device does not work with an efficiency ranging between 0 to 30-40% as other advertised products, but exactly as described earlier.
7. How does it work?
The fuel optimizer K3 changes the fuel on a molecular level, lowering its viscosity and improving its parameters. The fuel burns a bit slower and much better and powerful. The engine increases its power and the electronic components convert it into fuel economy when the driving style is kept the same. For the car to adjust properly, the main sensors shoud be working as expected. These consist of the oxygen sensor and the NOC sensor. If they work properly, the car automatically regulates the fuel impulses to be shorter and the overtake to be correct.
8. Are there any specific features on LPG systems - LPG gas and methane?
The injection LPG systems maintain connection between the gas computer and the car computer with the petrol oxygen sensor, which makes it possible for the system to recieve feedback and to regulate the fuel mixture. The following process is happening: due to the optimizer the fuel mixture burns completely so the oxygen sensor detects lower levels of oxygen in the fuel emissions. The computer tries to maintain stehiometrical balance between fuel and air and this lowers the fuel consumption in a natural way, without reducing the power of the engine. On the basic LPG systems a close loop does not exist and that`s why after installing the optimizer and passing 50-60 kilometers, a manual setting of the overtake is necessary to convert excess power into fuel economy. On both types of LPG systems to achieve the full effect it is recommended that you have a timing advance processor, with the setting of the overtake of +3 degrees more than the regular setting for the fuel. Without TAP the effect is lower by about 30%. The TAP could be installed in an auto workshop which installs LPG systems also and is an important part of the proper fuel burning process.
9. Does the optimizer need to be installed by qualified professionals?
No - nothing should be cut, dismount or disassembled. Consultation in an auto work shop is not needed generally but the case when the overtake should be changed (on LPG systems). The optimizer K3 is attached by sticking the module boxes to the battery, the gas tank (LPG bottle) and on the air filter.
The optimizer K2 could be also installed/uninstalled by an unprofessional from 3 to 5 minutes by using the plastic bonds from the package to connect the two parts on the fuel pipe.
10. Where the optimizer should be installed - recommendations for a correct installation?
For the optimizer K3 the standart placement includes the sticking of 2 module boxes on the walls or the surface of the battery, close to the +. The other two boxes should be stuck on the vertical wall of the gas tank in its lower part with 10-30cm between one-another. The place should be well cleaned up with alcohol before the actual installation. The module boxes of the optimizer K3 have on their active surface double-sticking tape of the highest class - 3M-VHB, providing 10kg bonding force which is more than enough. On LPG bottle the two boxes should be stuck on the lower part of the LPG bottle having 20-30cm between each other. Inside of the gas tank/LPG bottle should be always enough fuel so maximum efficiency is achieved. If the battery is hidden in a box, two module boxes should be placed on the air filter /if possible on the horizontal surface of the replacable filter element/.
11. Afer the installation of the optimizer is it necessary that i change my consumables more often - oil, filters, etc.?
No. According to our clients /data collected through the past three years/ the consumables in the car are kept in good condition for longer due to the better work of the engine and the reduced inner-tension and losses.
12. Does the engine lose power when fuel economy is achieved due to the installation of the fuel optimizer?
If the car has a working close loop /on petrol engines and diesel engines with an oxygen sensor/ the engine power even increases. On LPG and methane systems there is a possibility to convert this effect to fuel economy by manual setting the fuel mixture and the overtake - then 32-35% fuel economy is achieved.
13. Which are the obvious signs that the engines works better when the optimizer is installed on the vehicle?
The engine becomes significantly more quiet. Higher elasticity is observed, better acceleration and torque(observed mostly on higher gear and slower speed). All of this contributes to the higher comfort and pleasure of driving. The fuel economy gradually increases till 50-60km are passed, when the effect of the optimizer stabilizes. A few more percents of fuel economy are achieved when 1200-1500km are passed, this is the point when the effect is at its peak.
14. What are the similarities and the differences between the fuel optimizers from the series K and the other similar devices?
Speaking of efficiency, there are no similarities. Our product simply works but the others either do not have any effect or it is minimal - between 3-5%. Most of the similar devices are installed the same way - on the fuel pipe or on the fuel filter. This is everything our product has in common with them. The optimizer K3 does not have any analogue when speaking of efficiency.
15. Does the product fit in the required by the law standarts and does it have the needed documents and certificates?
Our fuel optimizers K2 and K3 fit in the category "accessoaries" according to EU standarts. Due to its nature of safe products they are not clasified as regulated products which need a special type of certification. As a producer, we filled the necessary declarations according to the law and we could present them if needed.
16. In what period could i save the money I bought the optimizer with by calculating the fuel economy?
This depends on your average fuel consumption and the type of fuel. This could be calculated as a function consisting of the kilometers passed on average sized engines:
Diesel and petrol engines - 5-6000 kilometers passed, with average economy of 1,2l/
On LPG gas systems - 6-7000kilometers /with a TAP/, 7-9000 without TAP
On methane gas systems - 7-8000kilometers /with a TAP/, 9-10000km without
17. Guarantee period and guarantees?
In the moment the full guarantee is 5 years when the conditions in the guarantee card are met. The uncoditional money back guarantee is valid till 1 month since the purcase has passed.
18. How can I order a fuel optimizer?
You could place your order using our contact form located on the website, by email or by phone.